Please Read ....

 


Starting From Tomorrow Not All Matches will be available for everyone


many people uploading my files since i start back to make videos but in the last few weeks with no inclouddrive and nitroflare anyone count on me to download or re-uploading matches because rapidgator is cheap and give people about 2 or 3 TB every month so you can download my all work for just 15 $ at month also free users could download my files

Matches will be available for everyone after 2 or 3 days
I Don`t like to do such as thing but also i don`t like to change to other expensive hosts for users and give them only 3 matches every 3 days But i had to coverage the iptv and server costs
 
For People who had a rapidgator Premium account Send Me mail here luks.gtr10@gmail.com

With your subscription date Or rebills and your country 
Also ESPN Spanish Version Will be in private Blog



I Will Upload Old matches
will be here aslo private blog

Comments