Skip to main content

Donation (urgent ) Last Updated ( Pleas Read )


Hello
Month Ago talked about that things are not going well with you with me after deleting blog
Here
https://boosty.to/lukasgtr/posts/e9d...4-4f1eb57a6721
and I said I can't pay out of my own Money anymore

Nothing Changed
In Rapdigator I will Show you the situation

In Januray 8 People Subscribe = 68 $



February 5 People = 31 $





Images Talking

the Rdp Renew on 3rd of march so last chance for me to choose contiune or not In Saturday

I Already asking donation but not response

the only way to help before sunday is buy rapidgator accounts or make real donation in boosty


I will Contiune Until Saturday
Sunday !!????????

__________________________________________________ ___________


_____________________________

this goal until 3rd of march 2024 This date is the end of the subscription for rdp

to contiune work this goal urgent

Paypal is available

https://boosty.to/lukasgtr/posts/87a...re=target_link



Also I will Continue Posting in boosty to protect blog

Comments